- Our customer service department is here to assist you in any way possible to ensure you are completely satisfied with your order from 26.2 Performance Apparel. If your questions are not answered on our web site, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our normal office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Eastern. Often we are in on Saturday, but not always. If you contact us on late Friday or over the weekend we will most likely not get back to you until Monday.
- Return shipping is FREE*. We will provide you with one pre-paid Federal Express shipping label to return your order to us.
- You can return your order for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Orders placed between November 20, 2012 — January 1, 2013 are eligible for the 60 Day Holiday Return Policy. Items that you return or exchange must be in the condition that you received them and in the original packaging. 26.2apparel.com does not guarantee wear or tear or any damage unrelated to the manufacturer.
- We will send you an email confirming your request, including tracking number on the pre-paid Federal Express shipping label and a link to track the package. Once we receive your return item(s), we will credit your original payment method for the full purchase price of each item in the return shipment. Once Federal Express shows that we received your return package, allow 3-5 business days for your credit to be issued.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks following receipt of your return for exchanges to arrive, if you requested an exchange. We will send you an order confirmation email for your exchange order as soon as it is placed.
- Please note, 26.2apparel.com can only provide free return shipping for items shipped from a U.S. address. If you are returning an item within our 30 Day Return Policy or 60 Day Holiday Return Policy from an address outside the U.S., please ship to: 26.2apparel.com / Attn: Returns / 8025 Corporate Blvd./ Plain City /Ohio/ 43064. In addition, please include a copy of your order or clearly write your 26.2apparel.com Order Number on the outside of the shipping box. If you have any questions regarding returns from an address outside the U.S., please call 26.2apparel.com Customer Service at 1-614-733-3800 ext. 3905.
- Please do not send your order to the manufacturer. We will take care of everything for you.
- Comments & Suggestions
- If you have any helpful comments or suggestions about how we can improve your experience please let us know.
- What payment methods will 26.2 Performance Apparel accept?
- We accept: Paypal, and all credit cards including Visa, Discover, Master Card, and Amex (Issued in the USA).
- How do I know that you received my payment?
- As soon as we have received your payment and processed accordingly we will send you a confirmation email. Shortly thereafter, you should receive a Shipping Confirmation Email.
- What if I want to have 26.2 Performance Apparel ship to a different address?
- If you need to change an address for shipping purposes, you must notify us immediately. We do ship quickly so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to ship to an address other than the one we get as a default! Of course we want to do everything we can to accommodate our customers!
- Can I pick up locally?
- If you are lucky enough to live around the Columbus/ Plain City area, we welcome the opportunity to meet you and personally hand you your order. Please contact Customer Service at least 24 hours before to arrange for pick up and have your shipping charges adjusted.
If you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you*.
Dri-Blend Fitted Tees are exempt from our free return shipping policy.
- * 26.2apparel.com Free Returns & Exchanges policy does not apply to orders/merchandise being returned from locations outside of the United States and APO/FPO locations, or on return of items purchased from any other site or retail store.
Corporate Offices and Warehouse
26.2 Performance Apparel
8025 Corporate Blvd
Plain City, OH 43064
Main Office 614-733-3800 ext. 3905