- Free shipping for domestic orders only.
- We ship FedEx SmartPost for smaller packages generally under 3 pounds. For heavier packages we ship FedEx Home Delivery. We can ship to PO boxes as well as APO/FPO, but must use USPS for these addresses.
- Typically your order will leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of payment.
- Transit times for Domestic packages are typically 3-7 business days, depending on the service and transit distance. International transit times vary widely by destination. See below for details.
- We will send you an email with tracking information as soon as the package has shipped.
- International shipments will be sent with USPS. FedEx International is available by special request, but higher charges may apply.
- The International Buyer is responsible for all Duties and Taxes.
- COMBINED SHIPPING:
- You have 7 days from the date of your initial purchase to combine other items to receive discount shipping and handling rates! On a per item basis the discounts are substantial. You may only have to pay as little as $1.00 – $2.75 per item on the additional items purchased! In calculating combined shipping, the highest unit shipping price is used for the first item.
- CANADIAN & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TIMES & POLICIES:
- Transit times can vary greatly with International deliveries due to a number of factors such as city and country of destination along with Customs and Duty requirements. Once your package has been shipped you will receive an email notification of the shipment, along with all of the pertinent tracking information. Transit times to Canada are typically between 5-8 business days. Transit times vary greatly for other International Shipments but general expectations could be between 6-10 business days.
- Please be advised that the customer is responsible for all duties, fees, & taxes assessed by the recipient Customs Services. We are not able to mark any packages as gifts and invoices will be at the stated purchase value. In most cases we are able to provide Commercial Invoices and Country of Origin Certificates (where required) to assist the recipient in clearing their product.
- SHIPPING METHODS:
- Fed Ex Smart Post: This method is used for almost all Domestic 48 States for packages UNDER three pounds. This combines Fed Ex Service while utilizing the US Postal service for the “last leg” of the delivery. This method is has door to door tracking and delivery confirmation.
- Fed Ex Home Delivery: This method is used for almost all Domestic 48 States for packages OVER three pounds. This is purely a Fed Ex Service. This method is has door to door tracking and delivery confirmation.
- USPS Priority Shipping Service: This method is typically used for PO Boxes, APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Canadian and International Shipments. In all but a few countries we can provide tracking and delivery confirmation.
- Other Methods: If you have a request that we use a carrier not mentioned above to deliver your shipment we will do our best to assist. Or if you need expedited delivery service please contact our Customer Service department. In some cases we may need to assess additional charges to complete your request.
A.M.Y. and SORBTEK are registered trademarks of Unifi, Inc.